1. How do we use your data?
Your personal data is used in different ways depending on the type of information. In general your personal information enables you to buy and receive your order, and to improve your shopping experience. Below you can find the details on how specific information is processed.
2. Contact details
This kind of information is used in order to process and get your order to the right address.
3. Email address
Your email address is used in order to be able to update you about the status of your order. We only send our newsletter to people who gave their permission. You can unsubscribe yourself from our newsletter by the use of the unsubscribe button which you can find in the footer of our newsletters or by sending us an email via our contact form.
4. Payment information
5. Contact history
All information that is provided to us via our contact form, email, instagram or other social media channels, are only used in order to help you with your inquiry the best way we can. This kind of information is not used for other purposes.
When you are using our website you agree us to place these cookies on your device. You can always delete any cookie in your browser , but be aware that this can have a negative impact on your shopping experience.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
7. Who has access to your data and how long do we store your data?
Our head of LTE is the only person who have access to your personal data. Data will never be shared or sold for commercial purposes with third parties.
Your contact details and order information are saved for 7 years because this obligated by the Belgium tax authorities.
7. What are your rights?
- The right to access: You can always ask us to share what information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: If you discover that the information is inaccurate or incomplete you have the right to request for an update.
- The right to erasure: You can request us to erase your data. For example in case the data is no longer necessary, the data was unlawfully processes or it no longer meets the lawful grounds for which it was collected.
- The right to restrict processing: You can ask us to limit the way we use your data. It is an alternative requesting the erasure of data and might be used when you contests the accuracy of your personal data or when you no longer need the information but LTE requires it to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to portability: whenever LTE processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- The right to object: you can object the processing of your personal data that is collected not the grounds of legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the interest/exercise of official authority. LTE must stop processing your information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides the interest, rights and freedoms of you or if the processing is for the establishment or exercise of defense of legal claims. Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: The GDPR includes provisions for decisions made with no human involvement, such as profiling, which uses personal data to make calculated assumptions about individuals. There are strict rules about this kind of processing, and you are permitted to challenge and request a review of the processing if you believe LTE is nog following the rules.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint or just have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.